DCS-Level F-15C

Low Blow

NVGs for F-15C please.

This will help with air to air refuelling at night and make for some interesting WVR night engagements.

Edited by Low Blow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

+1 on this - lovely night light cockpit effects with the F15 but limited by the fact you can't see a thing outside at night. Is that realistic though, do F-15C pilots have NVG capability?

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

JHMCS for the F-15C

Not a necessity, but would be very nice to have.

At the very least, I hope it is slated for the F/A-18C!

DCS 1.5 is incredible and I can't wait until the NTTR is released! I haven't had this much fun flying since I retired!!

F-15 datalink display

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122788&highlight=wheel+brakes&page=19

Already suggested by Ivan K in this thread. I assume full link 16 datalink would bring isues with game balance and a large overhead with programming, but even without link, having this screen available with a visual depiction of waypoints would be a great SA enhancer. If

If you were to implement the datalink features, I would recommend you look in to whether the radar cursors are mirrored on this page, and if so, I assume there would be a bullseye readout.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Again. We need a full cockpit of the F-15C :D

Are you saying you 'want' a full cockpit, or that a new cockpit needs to be built in order to achieve this and the bullseye readout?

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region