ERROR 0xc000001d

Chimango

F0K7z75.jpg

Finally i was able to install OB 1.5 thanks to the torrent, but:

Everytime i run the .exe i get this message. I have at least the min. specs for the 1.5 beta (8gb, i3, geforce gtx760 2mb and dx11 support, w7 ultimate 64bits).

I checked the internet about this kind of error and nothing really clear came up; just very specific errors like these with other applications.

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

the same here, finally managed to install 1.5 today with the very same result. :(

Specs below...

AMD A10 5800APU

Nvidia GeForce GTX 760

8gb

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit

Well, having a look at your specs i begin to wonder if our issue has to do with graphic card; we both have that card and a third user posted this:

I installed 3 times to try and fix it. Have reinstalled .net, updated windows and updated graphics card.

I meet the system requirments.

Windows 7

i5 4690k

8 GB RAM

GTX 760

So, just a coincidence or there is an issue with GTX 760 and the OB 1.5???

The three of us also have 8gb RAM and w7 64bits

Edited by Chimango

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

I just updated the NVIDIA drivers to 10.18.13.5598 and at least it will launch now :) I totally did not expect this being caused by obsolete drivers... :doh:

This is one of the main reasons new games crash. You need to keep your drivers upto date.

Well, updated my drivers and now not only OB 1.5 is not working, but also my stable DCS version won´t launch and i get a "dcs has stopped working" error.

I've done all possible things i could, and still nothing happens. OB 1.5 keeps giving me the message mention at OP.

Well, updated my drivers and now not only OB 1.5 is not working, but also my stable DCS version won´t launch and i get a "dcs has stopped working" error.

I've done all possible things i could, and still nothing happens. OB 1.5 keeps giving me the message mention at OP.

I would reinstall the whole beta then, I had some problems and that's what I had to do to get rid of them. I reinstalled the whole beta instead of just updating the old beta. You will have to re-install your modules aswell though. If you still have problems after doing this then at-least you know it's either your windows that is corrupted or you have a hardware problem. The game might not have installed correctly so you'll have to reinstall to find this out I'm afraid.

I had the 0xc000001d error and the MSVCR120.dll error. + I cant upgrade to the latest Nvidia drivers due to some problem with the GTX970 G1.

I solved both problems my making sure my windows was up to date.

Intel i7 4790K, 16GB DDR3 1600, GIGABYTE GTX 970G1, Win 7 x64, X-55 HOTAS :bye_2: