L-39ZA recon pod

Niko

I think it will be a great immersion. Imagine conducting high altitude photo missions of perhaps ICBMs (S-300 missiles) ala Cuban missile crisis, or even doing regular recon. I think it will be a great add-on provided it has the means to show the captured photos for example ED-made recon viewer or lets call it "ED recon camera captures or tapes"... something to base tactical decisions on for maybe game commanders in combined arms or tactical commanders, or even observers...

plus many modules have cameras (mig 15, 21, P-51) so it may need a good outlet. I'm sure ED would come up with something and surprise us!

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be great a recon task for the Mig-25 and Su-24MR. Should be an ingame option to make pictures of the terrain in flight. This picture should be stored in a section of the briefing and should be limited with a max storage capacity by ED. Is a new tool pending and needed. Let's see with the new engine...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I too would love to have a recon flight ability with the L-39. Really, the more I can do with the L-39 the better.

Heck, I can't wait until we get the ZA version with the auto cannon, so I can set up a few missions where you chase down drug runners. (Based on a video I saw of some South American jets splashing a drug runner plane)