Take of with Dora

Friedric

• ED Team

Fps?:-)

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

Fps?:-)

Yes, as others suggested, check your takeoff assist is not turned ON. If it is you will easily notice it by looking at the "uncommanded" rudder pedal movements...

Took off last night and I didn't notice any particular difference, same applying to overall flight. Good as it was already :)

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Nah i become bether .... YoYo wat you mean by fps.

I'd say that now that DCS 1.5 performs better and you likely got more frames per second, it is easier to react on the plane's behavior.

Fox

Edit: sniped...

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

• 1 month later...
Is the flight model changed ? I mean before i had some hard time taking of , now it seems much easy to take of with , or i become bether , :pilotfly:

Its funny that you mention that, I have had the same experience. I tried and tried and tried months ago and gave up on it cause I just couldn't get it together. Got inspired to try again today and I basically don't have to do anything and it works just fine.

The takeoff roll seems a lot longer though. I used to do ~1.0-1.1 ata and that would get me going pretty quick, but now its really sluggish unless I redline the engine.

I mostly fly the F-18, and mostly as a flight sim rather than a combat sim.

Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1080, 16gb DDR4 3600, Valve Index

TM Stick/Throttle, Saitek Pedals, VAICOM

I had auto rudder OFF and takeoff assist 100% I haven't noticed any uncommanded inputs on the rudder. Is this a bug? The manual says:

Take-off assistance. This slider determines the value of sideslip compensation during the taxi and take-off, as a percentage. 100% is equal to enabling the Auto Rudder option.

The main difference between this and Auto Rudder is that it works while the aircraft is still on ground.