Trim issues.. need a little help please.

fargone

Hi all,

I've not flown in ages. And having got back into the Huey after a year away I can't seem to get trim to work at all.

I'm using 1.5 beta. I don't haver rudder trim turned on intentionally, just want cyclic trim. I've set the keybinds up, and it makes the 'click' noise when pressed but has no effect.

When I turn on rudder trim on it works, but cyclic trim still doesn't.

Not sure if things have changed, its a bug in 1.5 or something else.

Any ideas? Thnaks

Hi all,

I've not flown in ages. And having got back into the Huey after a year away I can't seem to get trim to work at all.

I'm using 1.5 beta. I don't haver rudder trim turned on intentionally, just want cyclic trim. I've set the keybinds up, and it makes the 'click' noise when pressed but has no effect.

When I turn on rudder trim on it works, but cyclic trim still doesn't.

Not sure if things have changed, its a bug in 1.5 or something else.

Any ideas? Thnaks

Did you switch on the force trim system?

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Cyclic trim works fine for me in 1.5 check your options first make sure whatever you use is assigned. IDK if the huey has a centre to trim option but check in special tab and if so disable it:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you switch on the force trim system?

Fox

Ohhh 'force trim system'... did not exist (or was not implemented) when I last flew. Sounds likely to be the issue.. will find reference to it.

Thanks mate

EDIT: I was running from a hot start and force trim was on. Not sure what the issue was, but have not experienced it since. :/

Edited by fargone