Multiplayer can't open

fill

I have the same issue using the DCS multiplayer shortcut. I can use multiplayer fine if I use the single player icon, then click multiplayer in the menu once the game has loaded.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

I'm trying to host a server in DCS multiplayer, my friend and I are both running on the same version 1.5, I hosted a map but my friend can't join up on me (can't even see me even though I selected pulibc). Before it worked fine prior to 1.5, I checked my port forwarding is opened but for some reason my friend still can't seem to find me by IP, any suggestion? I even tried turning off firewall and still no results.

Before I remember there was an area where you can select your internet type and that usually did the trick but in 1.5 there's no longer that option.

Edited by SuperKungFu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As Maverick pointed out, the MP shortcut is no longer valid/used for 1.5.0 (and later on) so just start DCS as normal and use MP from the main DCS menu.

Then the Multiplayer desktop icon should not be installed as part of the install process.

Then the Multiplayer desktop icon should not be installed as part of the install process.

It's probably a throwback to pre-1.5 days.

Also, the lack of a full list of servers in multiplayer has been reported. The best way is to join it using the ip address method. That works fine.

It's probably a throwback to pre-1.5 days.

Also, the lack of a full list of servers in multiplayer has been reported. The best way is to join it using the ip address method. That works fine.

Ip address method .... send more info over :)