L-39C Albatros Czech Cockpit Mod

GeorgeLKMT

Hello guys,

George do you think make the same cockpit but in English ?

I really like your job, better that original +1

Thanks, Skull.

Well, the main focus of the mod is to provide translation. The rest of the changes is just me being overly meticulous like always and I guess there's not enough of these changes to justify another full mod. Maybe except the instruments, I might release them separately, but they would remain in russian for sake of realism, as eastern-standard instruments with english writings are nonsense, but that's a small detail anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi, I'd like to have L-39 cockpit in metric units regardless of simulator units settings. (I wanna keep everything else imperial/native)

How do I achieve this pls? I tried some lua files editing/texture replacing, but no luck. All I got was no change or missing texture.

Unfortunately that's not possible from what I know and definitely not an issue related to my mod. The gauges are completely different, so it's not about switching a texture either. There's a request filled with ED for them to make it switchable through Special tab in options, but who knows if they ever do something about it.

MOD IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A SOLUTION.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

• 9 months later...

Dobrá práce!

Jen bych se chtěl zeptat jak to vypadá s aktualizací do 2.5?

Předem děkuji za odpověď

Nice job!

I just wanted to ask how does it look like with update for 2.5?

Thanks

PC Specs: i5-4690K (SilentiumPC Fera 2),MSI GTX-1070, MSI GAMING 5 Z97, 4x4Gb DDR3 1866Mhz CL9 Hyper X,ZALMAN 600W, 120Gb SSD, 240Gb SSD, 1Tb HDD, 1st 27´ BenQ GL2760 2nd ASUS VH222, HOTAS Warthog, Saitek rudder paddles

Most hours (from most to least) on Mig-21Bis, Ka-50, F/A-18C, Mirage 2000C, A-10C, AJS-37, F-14B, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2 and the rest

• 1 year later...