Jamming mission

Frenetique

Hi everyone !

I haven't found any solution for the following problem, only some mentions of it.

There is a mission in the campaign where you are tasked to jam at the border in order to allow a group of SEAD aircraft to pass enemy lines. My problem comes from the "jamming" part.

It seems that currently the SPS 141-100 ECM/Jamming pod is not working (it basically does nothing useful). So you basically can't do sh**.

Since the mission is a failure but I didn't die or crash, I don't know why but I have to re fly the mission (which normally I would super happy with, you know because normally in this campaign you just have to move on the next mission even if you died, no re fly).

So I can't complete the mission since I can't jam as tasked. Is there a solution ? Do we have any intels from the devs regarding the jamming pod ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Fly safe, fly fast !:pilotfly:

Thanks for your reply JaVA_Platypus !

I see, too bad, I really enjoy the MiG21, would be awesome if the campaign could at least work with what we have.

Other than editing the mission, do we have any intels on the future of this jamming pod ?

• 1 month later...

Has the jammer been fixed , 1.5

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Why not add few F-16's with jamming pods and let them just circle the border

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 1 month later...

Bump . Has it been fixed as i still am stuck on this mission too .

Edited by Con

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i hang in this mission of campaign and no way to pass it. there are too many tornados with anti-radiation missiles and they hit succesfully but still mission won't be complete. and timing is so bad. even if you use full AB you can not reach the waypoint before tornados and even you get there no luck in jamming in any mod. there are no command in communication menu to order wingman to use jammer.

generally this was bad campaign with bad design. a mig-21 with russian skin and RAAF tornados and french mirages taking off from georgia , they are going to kill USAF F-18 with aim-120 that taking off from Russia and etc