Request Possible??

Hello, ED I would really like it if this would be implamented into lockon. Nothing to big i am sure but it would be nice to have. For naval missions, it would be nice to be able to add staic objects onto the carrier to make it look a little bit more realistic rather then nothing being on deck. Im not sure there was a discussion about this or not before i didnt exaclty find anything like it on the search but if this could some how be implamented that would be great!

Thanks S!

Well, while we're on that topic:

-I would also like to see an option to start parked, wings up engines off on the carrier.

-I would like to be able to up the ramps without it warping me to position 1.

-I would also like the ability to disable the carrier's AA capabilities if wanted.

-I would like to be able to pick maybe what "pad" I start from, so when designing a mission for online, we don't all start ontop of one-another :D

All I can think of for now :joystick: :thumbup:

P4-2.4QC-oc'd to 3.2ghz, 2gb Crucial PC6400 DDR2-1066mhz, Evga 8800GTS 640mb, Sata Drives, TIR3Pro

I think the way to populate the carrier is to setup a flight before you actually start the mission as clients or player.

Not sure how long before though...

as for the rest you might get the normal answer...

Lock On is NOT a NAVAL sim..

yeah sad, isnt it? it'd be fraking awesome.

sig-YF19a.jpg

So like ... how about the flight sim gets the flight part proper (AFM) the aircraft avionics, the missiles, and -then- the carriers?

No? Anyone?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

NAval or not' date=' but if it is a flightsim with carriers, they have to be done properly.[/quote']

True.

Me being a (online) su33 and carrier freak, are there any changes made codewise to the carrier in FC?

In 1.0 for good use of the carrier you could'nt start from deck, because the clients start on the same spot.

migtoon0xo.gif

So like ... how about the flight sim gets the flight part proper (AFM) the aircraft avionics, the missiles, and -then- the carriers?

No? Anyone?

it would be nicer it was like back in the day were we just had EVERYTHING from day one, or not included ;)

It's annoying seeing so much potential going to waste because only half of something is done, examples are:

-Air refueling

-Carrier Ops

-Misison Ed.

I rather have something done right, than done at all.. That said, I very much ENJOY and HATE lockon. :thumbup:

sig-YF19a.jpg

Yes it is very true like gg said we do need all of those but if it is not a naval sim as you say, then fix it so its correct in the way the naval planes would take off then. Fix that at least that would be nice for them.