June 9th... New Black Shark Screenshots

Nice targets for the BS, so you better have an F-15 standing by to shoot down the BS.:D

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64

I'm not a person who complain's about this game(because i love their work) but I would think like WhiskeyRomeo. This game has been in the work for some little time now and a little promo whit actual action would be nice. Even if they would let a tester do it and observe the results(to make sure its what they like) before they put it on the site so that we don't see any bugs and people start to complain. I love their work and this is just a suggestion to help those who less patiant than others.

Looks like the art guys are also keeping busy at ED while the programmers are hammering away.

Would be nice to see that guy jump up in the hatch and actually operate the weapons.....

Don't you guys think is about time for a 'nother video? LOL

... he is already up at the hatch operating the weapon. He is also facing different angles in the shots, so one assumes he does rotate and is not just static. (Do the machine guns track aircraft in FC? I think so).

I doubt his trigger finger is modelled though, neither blockages or reloads... but this doesnt bother me much, maybe in tank killers :)

I just found a few more.

Check it out:

Ka50TopView1oClock.jpg

Ka50From11oClock.jpg

st_maks05_32.jpg

:D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

TucksonSonny

WoW! Cool 3D models! Are they for the Next Project?:D

Damn, can't wait till SuperVasia finishes his AH-64 model!

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

is the terrain and trees going to be the same as lo/fc?, I still see no change here..which I find a bit dissapointing..

.....TREES SHOULD CAUSE DAMAGE.......sorry to shout but I hope someone is listening and can perhaps clarify the tree situation...thankyou

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

is the terrain and trees going to be the same as lo/fc?, I still see no change here..which I find a bit dissapointing..

.....TREES SHOULD CAUSE DAMAGE.......sorry to shout but I hope someone is listening and can perhaps clarify the tree situation...thankyou

The problem is that real trees aren't made from concrete, so a certain degree of contact is acceptable, without causing critical damage to the rotor blades (like hitting the treesides in low-level flight with the rotor tips). Yes it casues damage, but a layer of paint fixes it. So if we get trees we should get some kind of semi-solid hit-box around the trees.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Possible these are the most beautiful trees available at the moment!

New technologies used make it possible to stretch the map-size to over 40 square kilometers and set up thousands of trees of the highest level of detail:

s002.jpg

WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger

Release date: 1Q 2007

Developer: G5 Software

Publisher: IDDK (Russia)

Genre: hardcore tank sim; Platform: PC

http://games.iddk.ru/en/?pg=gm39

:thumbup:

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

The problem is that real trees aren't made from concrete, so a certain degree of contact is acceptable, without causing critical damage to the rotor blades (like hitting the treesides in low-level flight with the rotor tips). Yes it casues damage, but a layer of paint fixes it. So if we get trees we should get some kind of semi-solid hit-box around the trees.

I dont think it need be that complicated...What about just making the size of the trees damage box relate to the central third or whatever of the trees area...this would approximate to how far into the trees mass you could penetrate without major effect...with perhaps an outer layer where minimal damage would occur...simulating a tree any more involved than that..I realise could be rather out of the sims scope:)

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

I just found a few more.

Check it out:

Ka50TopView1oClock.jpg

Ka50From11oClock.jpg

st_maks05_32.jpg

:D

Those pics are no way ingame ...are they??? :)...... I see smooth shadows...better lighting.. The first one seems close to ingame but.....unless ED improved the gfx engine....I dont think so...:music_whistling:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|