Summary of my failed attempts to get into the game

Kenan

Well, for the first time since the Beta got out, I can finally play the sim on high settings without any crashes. Thank you Mustang! I really appeacite the help. :)

How did you figure out specific drivers and where to put the DLL files?

I wonder if ED will include these DLLs for future updares (for R380 owners) so we don't have to manually insert them into the BIN folder every time?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Well, for the first time since the Beta got out, I can finally play the sim on high settings without any crashes. Thank you Mustang! I really appeacite the help. :)

How did you figure out specific drivers and where to put the DLL files?

I wonder if ED will include these DLLs for future updares (for R380 owners) so we don't have to manually insert them into the BIN folder every time?

Excellent, this is a good step forward to figuring out what is going wrong with certain AMD cards and DCS :thumbup:

As for figuring out the specific drivers? pure desperation, i only got this card today and i spent most of today trying each one out until it stopped crashing :D

Edited by Mustang

Excellent, this is a good step forward to figuring out what is going wrong with certain AMD cards and DCS :thumbup:

As for figuring out the specific drivers? pure desperation, i only got this card today and i spent most of today trying each one out until it stopped crashing :D

Mustang,

I have a MSI R9 390 8gig card and I'm only able to get between 55 to 90 FPS Max in the area of Kutaisi with trees on minimum and grass off. I should be able to get atleast that with trees and grass on high. The card is considered a highend card. I'm running the new Crimson Edition AMD Drivers. Issue was the same with CCC. With vsync 40 to 60 FPS w/ trees minimum and grass off. Max tree and grass setting around 30 FPS or less. Is this a AMD issue of a sub issue with dx11 DLL's?

Edited by raptorsim

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

• 4 weeks later...