Realsimulator fssb r3

Any fssb owners know if they have a return policy in case I don't like it. Hate to spend that kind of money only to find out I'm stuck with it. I also posed this question to them but not sure how long they take to respond. Thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

I think you will get little response, because once you flew with the mod (modern jets) you will never turn back :D

It has so much opportunities like different strength input (for Aerial refuelling or Attack,..) profiles,...

And I know its a lot of money :cry:

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I think you will get little response, because once you flew with the mod (modern jets) you will never turn back :D

It has so much opportunities like different strength input (for Aerial refuelling or Attack,..) profiles,...

And I know its a lot of money :cry:

Thanks, haven't found anything bad about it. I did hear from them on the return policy so I'm good to go. It should ship Monday.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64