Object placement issue

rrohde

Not sure if this is mission/campaign specific, or DCS World 1.5 specific, but as you can see these IFVs were placed on top of the transporter's elevators, while they should be placed beneath the aircraft's tail as if they were loading/unloading.

See screenhots attached.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• ED Team

Not sure if this is a limitation of the editor as the tail is obviously in the way when you place the IFV's.

You could try placing them away from the tail, and move in via a waypoint.

If I get some time later I will take a look.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Not sure if this is a limitation of the editor as the tail is obviously in the way when you place the IFV's.

You could try placing them away from the tail, and move in via a waypoint.

If I get some time later I will take a look.

This was part of a mission within the Su-25 "Cold War Warrior" campaign FWIW.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com