Su-27 R-27ER Training Video.

Thumb up for the effort, newbies might need this.

Though take some criticism here:

Arrghh... Bill-gates robot speeech.. what's up, are you like ashamed of your own voice or something, come on, man?! whatsup

and English HUD in Su-27, that's so lame

I like the opening and ending music score.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

First thanks for the video!

Well since this is the English forum English HUD seems like a good idea to me...

The Robot speech is sweet! It sounded very Russian with the way some of the words were put together.. It also gives it that training flavor...

But most important... you can do up the audio speech in one take.

If you were reading this technical stuff and messed up you would have to redo the auto track.

When you type this stuff up and let the computer read it you just cut and paste the stuff in and it's read like it's written..

So this makes it a good idea!

Keep up the good work DSP!

:pilotfly:

Thumb up for the effort, newbies might need this.

Though take some criticism here:

Arrghh... Bill-gates robot speeech.. what's up, are you like ashamed of your own voice or something, come on, man?! whatsup

and English HUD in Su-27, that's so lame

I like the opening and ending music score.

My mission is to fly, fight, and win. o-:|:-o What I do is sometimes get a tin of soup, heat it up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a pork pie sausage roll.

I'd also like to see more of those. But robot speech is pain for my ears - really.

One more suggestion. If you re-encode it to XVID you can make a modman package that installs your tutorials into LockOn\Movies folder.

This will let end-user play your tutorials from withing the game!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Voice-over artists in redundancy scare!! I'm trying to persuade the boffins at my local University to produce a version with a hoity-toity RAF Wing Commander accent with just the hint of a West Sussex accent. No response yet. Not to worry, my next project will have a Russian voice (human) with German sub-titles ....... it's been a while since I offended our Germanic chums.

English language HUD: obviously the export version for the soon to be formed Scottish Air Force.

I'm sort of stuck in a Windows Movie Maker rut at the moment: it's easy to use and everyone I know can play them. I've recently had two folk convert to the Lock On cause having seen my movies. And I enjoy making them.