Rebuild and activation issues

wmar67

Hi

I've recently had to rebuild my PC after a failed attempt at uninstalling Windows 10 and now I can't seem to get Black Shark 2 activated.

I had Black Shark and then the Black Shark 2 upgrade. I have keys for both. I have installed both and now whenever I go to start a mission (for any aircraft) I'm asked for the activation codes and it won't accept either.

All other modules are installed correctly. I did have some messages about not being able to install one or two aircraft because the install I had was not of sufficient version...and I think I may well have received an error like that when trying to install either BS or the BS2 upgrade (or both)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

No F15

First of all I'd like to say that I'm grateful to DCS for all the work they have done.

I have another problem, a while back I purchased the F-15 and while I have it installed on the old DCS and I have a key and a copy of the purchase agreement. By the way that has the key on it. In the new beta it doesn't show that I ever bought it. When I go to my account it doesn't show that I bought it. So according to your records I shouldn't own it. But I do and you don't show anything.

I have asked for help and even sent a copy of the original purchase agreement, but I get no reply. Please respond to this. I am not really sure where to post this so I will post it in multiple places.