L-39 owner's club

Hummingbird

Got mine yesterday,:thumbup::megalol::joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

It's pretty cool to actually fly something that I've.. actually flown once, IRL. Especially cool when I can barge in on Teamspeak and go "Watch dis" and do a start up with real life notes I've taken on it.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Was in since the beginning :)

It's such a fun little bird to fly and I can't wait for the ZA version!

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Proud owner !

Got this hummingbird yesterday so far so good enjoying it...:pilotfly:nice to have a sigle engine on the inventory. Hummmm are we reporting bugs yet don't see any thread ?

Request: RTAF Skin. Tks

DCS A-10C, FC3, Black Shark 2, UH-1H Huey, CA, L-39C, Su-27 The Ult. Argument

WIN 10 64 Bits, AMD FX 8320 OC 4.07Ghz, H-80i HydCooler, MSI 990XA-GD55, HYPERX BEAST DDR3 16Gb 1866, THERMALTAKE 750 KW PSU, SAMSUNG SSD 840 EVO 500GB, SAPPHIRE 7870 GHZ ED OC 2GB 256 BIT GDDR5, LG IPS 27", SIDEWINDER PRECISION 2.

Another happy bonus event customer here. :)

Just did my first flight in the instant action free flight mission, what a fun aircraft to fly! Two landings and nothing broken. Well, okay, the low alt stall/spin did destroy one bird, but hey. :D

The quick mission "free flight" is fun! You can chase the AI around the map! :music_whistling::pilotfly:

Haha, exactly what I just did, great mission indeed. :thumbup:

Well I've grabbed one on recent bonus event also.

I found one thread where one guy was questioning flight model. I don't know how it performs in a real life but this dcs model is really joy to fly.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

Another happy bonus event customer here. :)

Just did my first flight in the instant action free flight mission, what a fun aircraft to fly! Two landings and nothing broken. Well, okay, the low alt stall/spin did destroy one bird, but hey. :D

Haha, exactly what I just did, great mission indeed. :thumbup:

I made a quick MP mission that should be doable with a single person, if you're looking for something to do. It's posted in the files section. =P

I'm using a TM Warthog and CH Pedals ...

I seem to be having nose wheel steering and brake issues.

How did you folks set your key bindings for taxi ops?

Try this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148131

I use the curves in post #11, as well as decreasing rudder saturation to 80% which allows longer control surface throws with less pedal input. Makes taxiing much easier for me.

Try this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=148131

I use the curves in post #11, as well as decreasing rudder saturation to 80% which allows longer control surface throws with less pedal input. Makes taxiing much easier for me.

Thanks for the tip! L-39 taxi is a real PITA!

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just like the MiG-21. Know one, know all. :)

Besides, the F-86F has pretty much the worst ground steering I've ever experienced. I think that caused me more crashes and wing-overs than Fw-190 und Bf-109 combined (although it's close). :)

Both. And growing in love with her every single day. I am so happy I bought her.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Oh, and if you use both toes on Saitek Combat pedals, don't forget to set the curves for BOTH toes and not just one toe, unless you like towing your plane out of the weeds when turning left (or whichever direction you forgot to set the curve).

:pilotfly:

Fantastic, so far. Coming back to DCS after a long but instructive time flying Boeings and Airbuses in X-Plane, and it's delightful to be in an armed Warsaw Pact aircraft again. I've just done a few "start from runway" flights to see how it feels before learning the aircraft properly but my initial impressions of both DCS 1.5 and the L-39 are very positive.

Also looking forward to the ZA. FAB-100s and UB-16s are great, but the GSh-23L...

This week we continued working on debugging of DCS World 1.5 Open Beta and moved very close to its final release. We were also focused on DCS: L-39 Albatros, debugging, developing training missions and implementing all declared functionality. So, we plan to update you with new version of these products next week.

Does this mean we're getting the ZA variant next week? :)

Does this mean we're getting the ZA variant next week? :)

Yes. I think so :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II