How do I get BS2 (Upgrade version) to run on 1.5??

Loz

How do I get Black Shark 2 to run with the 1.5 Beta.

I own and have the serial for BS1 (download version) and also the upgrade to BS2 but try as I may I cannot get it installed and running on DCS 1.5.

Can anyone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this,.

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

Still working on getting mine solved.

ED support did a teamviewer session with me this evening, the two guys were not able to solve the issue so they're bringing in a programmer to help out.

I have another session for tomorrow night, will keep you posted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 3 weeks later...

It worked fine for me.

Install BS2 upgrade as a stand alone product. I can't remember how I did this, it may have required BS1 and then the upgrade I can't remember. But when it's on and working (with the key installed and activated) fire up DCS World 1.5. It should then recognise BS2 and allow you to install the DCS World version FOC (it tells you via a pop up in DCS World - If you miss this it may be listed under your modules).

Once complete I believe you can un-install BS2, I have just never got around to it, so I can't really speak to that.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've got another mail, so I'll try it. It involves deactivating and deinstalling basically everything BS1 or BS2 and DCS world related...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo