1.5 - UH-1H training missions not visible

Redglyph

Hello,

I installed DCS World Openbeta directly, not using Steam.

Added the owned modules, including UH-1H, with the module manager.

When I opened the training module, and click on UH-1H, the list is empty, but there was an install button. I clicked on it and it downloaded more contents (why wasn't it done with the UH-1H in the first place?).

Now the list is still empty, there is a delete button.

The other modules have their normal training missions (for ex. P-51D or Ka-50, I suppose L-39C doesn't have training missions yet).

I've attached a screenshot of the training screen.

I know there are training missions, even though some need fixing from Belsimtek. Does someone know how to make them appear in 1.5? Anyone else is/isn't having the same problem?

Thanks

no_training.jpg.4516fe3bc12cf10877960682988e4734.jpg

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I believe the format for missions have changed, ones that had subdirectories previously are not showing up in 1.5. Not sure what the plan might be for this.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• ED Team

This has been reported, hopefully we will see a fix soon

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Here is a basic work-around until Belsimtek fix their missions and trainings.

Simply put this file in the directory below, it seems 1.5 doesn't manage sub-directories, or at least I don't have any example and I couldn't find a way to do it.

DCS_beta\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H\Missions\EN\Training\, where DCS_beta is the installation directory

There are a very few missions with the UH-1H anyway ... and unfortunately. This mod would have deserved better care in the missions I believe. As reported before, the weapon training doesn't work, so it has to be patched manually. See my other post for that, I don't think it has ever been fixed since.

For the videos, using a relative path isn't working, you could just copy the video files in the same directory as the lua script, and add the lessons appropriately. Not sure it's worth it, as you can watch the video outside of the game.

lessons.lua

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

• 4 months later...