X52 pinky switch not recognised

I have the very same issue, and its solvable, at least it is for me.

I simply open the saitek control panel and leave it open on the desktop, once I do that my pinky switch, button 6, works fine until I exit the game and close the control panel.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Try

Control panel

Devices and printers

Right click on saitek x52 flight control system

Game controller settings

Then properties

Should bring up the control panel anyway

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Hi,

I guess, the Pinkie is working in DCS 1.2. (?)

My input devices don’t work ( joystick axes work incorrectly, buttons click don’t work, etc.) What should I do?

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/501/

Beta path : C:\Users\ xxx \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input

After deleting ...\Input - run DCS World repair for Open Beta as admin

You will loose all your joystick-settings (bindings, axis, ... )

My X-52 is running fine after install this beta software and driver for WIN 10 64 bit:

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/604/46/windows-10--saitek-hotas-beta-drivers-and-software-release

Hope it helps

Regards

Windows 10 64-bit * AMD Ryzen 7 2700 * Ram 32 GB DDR4-2666 * Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB * NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Dual OC * Saitek X-52/MFFB2, CH rudder pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]