L-39 my fist DCS modern plane. Newbie questions

KonniRichter

So, i bought the L-39 and tried it. I whish there are training missions. It is very hard to get into the sim for me.

I looked the flight manual, but there are a lot of things i did not know what they do or mean. But for now i want only to start, taxi and land the plane.

Here are my first question and i hope you can answer.

1. What functions to set up on my TM Warthog and Hotas? Please tell me the main things i should bring to switches and buttons. This would help a lot.

2. How to taxi with the plane? There is no left and right brake and the rudder did not help very much to turn the plane.

3. Which key is used to close/open canopy?

4. Which key is used to switch between rear and front seat?

5. Where can i get training missions with guided text?

6. What else can help me to learn DCS and the plane. I watched a lot of videos, but i am new on planes. Especially the radio, communitcation and navigation is very hard for me. Would be so great if anybody could do a tutorial video for the Albatros which is not that much complicated and helps a newbie.

A lot of things i have to learn - sorry for my perhaps strange questions for most of you.

2. with rudders + brakes

3. lctrl + c

4. 1 and 2

5. not yet aviable

Thanks! That helps.

Would be great if you can tell me which functions to set on my TM Warthog.

I read the manual, but it is very hard for me - it is a flight manual, it is very technical and not a tutorial manual and it is only in english language. English is not my native tongue, so i did not understand every sentence. There is a lot of equipment in the plane, indications in manual, i never heard before. I am new on aviation.

Didn't mean to be so blunt. Had my coffees now..

Ive got the warthog as well. What I do is set it as close as possible to the ingame and real world settings. Look at the pictures in the manual and copy what you see, for example the trim settings and pneumatic brake, etc. the L-39c is a very basic aircraft and as such, there is not much to map if you want close to reality. Once you get comfortable you may relaize there is something else you want on the HOTAS, such as trim reset or possibly set the throttle stop/idle button to your throttle gear warning cancel button.