Need Cougar Uber 2 Nxt mod and pedals

Stefem

Hello,

I need a Uber 2 Nxt mod for my Cougar, I bought the HOTAS in 2007 at a ridiculous price, 180€ new, but while amused by its ergonomics it never come to fruition since it's really hard to dogfight with the original gimbal and ended up keep using my old setup that now is inexorably obsolete.

I also want to pair it with a decent pedals set, 3 years ago I bought an old set of simped vario but I have since realized that earliest models are not compatible with the Cougar!

I don't remember exactly how much I payed for them but it was too much anyways because now they are useless :joystick:, now don't want to spend 300€ for the albeit great MFG Crosswind, if someone has a simped pedals set with the D-SUB connector that is not using because upgraded to new HOTAS or bought new pedals I will be happy to buy them (and use the old one for spare parts).

Thanks, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Good Luck ! I'm sure there is one out there for you. Just be prepared to open your wallet for it.

Just one hall sensor for it is about $70 US. I sold a used set I had a few years ago for about 300. And that was with one of the hall sensors wires broken. But if your up for a lightly used stock cougar and you're in the US. I have one for sale.

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

I have one of Ian's (IJ's) Cougar gimbals that I don't use any more (because I got another flor mounted gimbal set), but its not the Uber 2 Nxt version, its one of the earlier version (Ian made few variations of the gimbals) I think I have is Uber Cougar. I am located in Australia.

Yea, I know there was few revision of the gimbal, which version are we talking about? the fist one that solved only the center play and keeps the original spring mechanism?

Actually solving center transition on x and y axes is my top priority.

check my photo. The one bad thing about this gimbal is that springs do break every few months. I have few spares left somewhere (if I can find them). The wires to the HS you'd have to extend as I have cut them to keep the same cable when I moved the stick to another gimbals I am using now.

20151020_211314_resized.thumb.jpg.357dd5b2c9549b6b5460ec643cd82767.jpg

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

check my photo. The one bad thing about this gimbal is that springs to break every few months. I have few spares left somewhere (if I can find them). The wires to the HS you'd have to extend as I have cut them to keep the same cable when I moved the stick to another gimbals I am using now.

Looks a Uber 2 (not Nxt), not the first "rudimentary" version

Edited by Stefem