A-10C Givaway

StormBat

Hello all I just wanted to give back to the community for helping me and making this sim a wonderful experience. So I'm going to give my A-10C away, it's not my bird of choice and I have most of the mods I want and even won the M-2000C(can't wait for that baby to come out!). All you have to do is put a short reply in this thread and I'll make a random draw Monday(it'll be a good Monday for someone!) I'll name the lucky winner and give them my key and bind the mod to whomever wins. Good luck everyone and thanks for being a great community! Cheers.

:beer:

• Like 4

X570S AORUS PRO AX MOTHERBOARD, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, GIGABYTE GEFORCE RTX 3090 TI, 64GB DDR4(Corsair Vengeance LPX), DARK ROCK PRO 4 250W TDP Heatsink, Corsair AX1600i Power Supply,  2TB SSD, Windows 10 64 Bit  VR: HP Reverb G2, VIRPIL: VPC Constellation ALPHA Prim[R], VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base

I already have the A10C. But would also like to say to you thanks for the great gesture !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Same here, I too have the A10c which to be honest I've never mastered, and hardly ever fly anymore. You've given me an idea with this gesture & I might do something similar in the future. KUDOS!

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

great gesture!!! My brother has been nagging me for ages to start playing dcs and fly with him. Started with 1.5....the su25t is fun but the A-10C sure is another level. Count me in and Good luck everyone:)

Edited by sc_neo

Thanks for that! If I'd be lucky enough I'd use it as welcome gift to one of new trainees in our squadron.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--

"The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good shit.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time."

Wow, nice gesture StormBat !

Well , as I dont have the A10C, Im happy to reply here and keep my fingers crossed ;-)

Cheers Jabo09

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

I'm brand new to DCS World... stunned by the quality and depth! Very impressed! Hard to imagine the amount of hard work and effort that went in to making the sim what it is today.

I'm really looking forward to learning as much as possible so I can start flying missions. Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. System specs: Windows 7 Pro, EVGA X58 3x classified 3 MOBO, i7 960 @3.2Ghz, 24Gb Ram, Nvidia EVGA GTX 780ti with 3 Gb VRAM.

12th Gen i7 12700K, MSI Z690 Edge mobo, 32 GB of DDR4-3600 RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws V CL16). 

Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle OC (Triple Fan, 16GB VRAM), ACER XV322QU 32" IPS monitor (running 2560x1440).

2TB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD (3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 4 x4).

Windows 11.

Hi StormBat and thanks for your offer, sir.

I own it already but my 12 year old son wants to get into this bird as well so we can fly online together.

Please include me in your draw.

Cheers Brother.

:)

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Nice gesture StormBat!

I already have the A-10C so don't include me in the draw - just wanted to say thanks on behalf of the community.

:thumbup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)