3-D модели Mиг-29 и Су-27

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ну когда же :cry:

well, as i see the screenshot of the 2011 model is almost the same (except cockpit parts) as the 2014 model :cry:

i hope Skylark will be able to put more time into this model to finish it in 2015

attachment.php?attachmentid=56433&d=1315681763

attachment.php?attachmentid=110279&d=1419599343

2013 without seat of the pilot

attachment.php?attachmentid=92331&d=1388364727

attachment.php?attachmentid=92330&d=1388364727

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

well, as i see the screenshot of the 2011 model is almost the same (except cockpit parts) as the 2014 model

If you look closer you'll see it's not

If you ask me, I'd vote for longer development time and almost ideal model, than relatively short development time and a model with lots of bugs.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

• ED Team
well, as i see the screenshot of the 2011 model is almost the same (except cockpit parts) as the 2014 model :cry:

i hope Skylark will be able to put more time into this model to finish it in 2015

2011-model has a surfaces discharged from the solid modeling program. They have the wrong topology and about a two million triangles. 2014 model is completely new. The models look the same, since it is very close to real MiG-29, thanks to exact original data. This is the only thing that unites them.

2011-model has a surfaces discharged from the solid modeling program. They have the wrong topology and about a two million triangles. 2014 model is completely new. The models look the same, since it is very close to real MiG-29, thanks to exact original data. This is the only thing that unites them.

skylark, many thanks for clarification. keep up the amazing work. hope to see this beauty in 2015!

• 4 months later...

Me too man , this is the best looking aircraft of all times and real is the king of the skies when it comes to close air combat aka dogfight. I don't really understand developers, who spent all this precious time to do nice 3-d models for whole bunch of not really so attractive aircrafts or even ground objects and for so many years can not do ultimate 3-D model for Mig-29 A/C . I am really starting to worry about future of ED as it seems marketing vision is not so clear, but al least they made a move in right direction starting to develop DCS: F-18C module , this will save them , but Mig-29 without any doubts is the the crown joule of DCS/FC3 series.

• 3 weeks later...

So mig-29 need trimming like the su-27 pfm?

Basically can you explain me what the new 3d model give us?

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Не мог бы ув. Skylark обмолвиться парой слов о 3d-модели кокпита Мига, она разрабатывается? Если да, то какой приоритет, и возможно какие-нибудь примерные сроки? Спасибо.

Два главных вопроса к ЕД:

Зачем у Мустанга в ДКС винт от Ми-8, который разгоняет его с динамикой Спита при одинаковой заправке и бОльшей на четверть массе?

Почему у FW-190 топливо расходуется с одинаковой скоростью из переднего и заднего баков и в итоге сигнальные лампы загораются не впопад?

ps Дмитрий, если Вас заставили прикрутить винт от Ми-8 к Мустангу - подавайте знаки, мы Вас спасём!

Даеш 9-51 вместо Су-25Т ))) А то на Су-25 только по земле работать, а на миге хоть бы с ОЛС но уже по воздуху. )))

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

Это скрины из сегодняшней новостной почтовой рассылки. Смотрите почту.

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.