Oxygen Tank Shows 0

arriflex

The red lever on the left locks the canopy. The blue lever on the right pressurizes it. Did you do both? If not, you'll have a cabin AC warning or something similar on the right side warning lights.

Theoretically though oxygen should be through a mask, so maybe it's something else.

I turn on my oxygen valve, cockpit is sealed via red lever, however my tank shows 0 and I get hypoxic and have no control.

Am I missing something?

Oxygen, apparently. :megalol:

sorry, couldn't help it

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

You need to turn both cockpits oxygen blue valve counter clock wise or mousewheel down. Report if this solved it.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

You need to turn both cockpits oxygen blue valve counter clock wise or mousewheel down. Report if this solved it.

My testing showed you only need the pilot's valve opened. Rear pilot can pass out and it won't affect the front pilot.

The back-seat pilot has their own value, as well as the ability to give oxygen to the front pilot through a switch in the rear cockpit left side.

Having the same problem. Suffering from hypoxia with all valves open and the oxygen quantity indicator, next to the oxygen flow indicator, always reads "0".

Is there a way to fill the oxygen tank, that I am not aware of?

Oxygen should be filled every time you refuel I think.

You're saying that when you start to get hypoxic, there's no change in oxygen pressure when you adjust the knob by your left hip?

Well, what's happening to me is, I have no oxygen in the tank from the very first time I start off the ground. At least in quick mission anyway.

Wierd.

For me, I "create fast mission" for L-39C, and oxygen shows 0. Then I open the valve by my left hip by turning counter-clockwise, and then oxygen pressure goes to ~150.

As soon as the knob turns more than about 105 degrees, I get full pressure.

Wierd.

For me, I "create fast mission" for L-39C, and oxygen shows 0. Then I open the valve by my left hip by turning counter-clockwise, and then oxygen pressure goes to ~150.

As soon as the knob turns more than about 105 degrees, I get full pressure.

This is the same for me, but with custom missions. No problem with oxygen readings on the gauge once it's been turned CCW.