Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 4

gregzagk

Mission planning and preparations of real wars need a lot more details than the sorties we have in DCS World or other sims. There is no respawn there :D

That is normal as there were a total number of 1503 DCS World pilots connected to the server in Round 2. (unique id's) They had to fly with something.

It would be a complete different event if we used other numbers, which of course can be available in the future.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic attrition the server would only be able to accommodate a handful of players compared to those that frequent it now.

The gratification would be too much hard work. You'd spend all day co-ordinating and staying alive without getting anywhere near as much action, on a 24/7 pvp server with limited time for most players there is no scope for all day tasking and survivability.

Something like that is a behind closed doors event.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Only KUB possible, or also same with BUK ? (That UH-1 rearmes BUK, TOR, TUNGUSKA, OSA ?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Can i ask why i cannot change my loadout at FARP in AV8B?

Because last I checked the Harriers start too far away from the catchment area of the landing pads, at least I understand that you need to be within a certain distance of those to rearm etc. So you'd have to land over by those, or an airbase etc.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

but the real question is why are u writing this here? This post is the one for the round 4 and now we're approaching round 10...

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Hi Guys

How are you able to create a live map export to a website?

I would like to work on a similar project, could anyone give out some pointers how you export the live map to a webserver?

Greetings Evilfisher

Maybe this http://wiki-beta.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_func_getAirbases

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence