Wanting to Join a Mirage 2000 Squadron in DCS World ?

Devilman

With the upcoming release of RAZBAM'S Mirage 2000, Maddog-Simulations is proud to announce its newest squadron

The Sentinels Mirage 2000 Squadron.

If you are looking to fly with others both socially and realistically, who share the same passion for the Mirage then this is the perfect place and time to make it happen.

SPLASH_M2K.jpg

The Maddog-Simulations DCS World Club

http://www.Maddog-Simulations.com

• Like 1

Once we get this out the door would love to do some flying with you guys!

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

Do you guys have EU squadrons at all? I noticed you have a few UK players. Been meaning to get into a virtual squadron for some time now, as the best way to improve is to learn from others!

We don't have EU squads as such, it's more an international club comprising of various squadrons.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I probably won't have much time to fly the Mirage in December, and I've never been in a squad before, but what's the worst that could happen? Count me in.

December :megalol:

Sorry !

Never played MP on DCS but will love to be part of it to be "as noob as you" because the plane is brand new ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

we will all be in the same boat learning the mirage and what it can do. but the exciting thing is by creating a group of like minded people we will accelerate the learning process for all involved.

the squadron is international, so members from EU are welcome.

December :megalol:

Sorry !

Never played MP on DCS but will love to be part of it to be "as noob as you" because the plane is brand new ;)

Maybe I'll hop in and say hello... or should I say "Bonjour!" ;)

Chuck, my man! I haven't seen you in a long time, since my Cliffs of Dover days! It would be awesome to see you on our server.

I think the great thing about this is having a bunch of guys together, all struggling and learning the same aircraft, all at the same time. I love the brotherhood that comes from struggling together. I think I'll pick the Mirage up now as well just for the experience of flying with everyone :)

Count me in for sure! Been flying the metal2mesh one in FSX and love it! Can't wait to see it in DCS

i9-13900K@5.8Ghz, RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Aorus Elite AX MB, 64GB DDR5 6000, 2x2TB M.2 980pro SSDs, Win11 64 P, TM Warthog, T-IR 2D @ 4K, Quest Pro VR.

i'm totally new to DCS, and the Mirage 2000c module is the only thing so far ( well the nevada map also :) ) that will let me give DCS a try.

i'm a simmer and I've only fly commercial aircraft on P3DV2/V3 and xplane 10, so jet fighters are new for me.

joining a M2000c squad could be fun though

I would like to fly with you guys but on the Aggressor side in the Migs, SU or the F15. It would be a total learning experience for me as I am primarily a Helo pilot loving the SAR side of things. But after i got shot down a hundred times helping someone else hone their skills hopefully I would learn a few things too.

Soo, does anyone else want to fly as an aggressor?:gun_smilie:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Well... the MP experience depends on your virtual mates/enemies, and how seriously they flight. BUT, usually, once you get there... you will never walk alone!!!.

Serious and real radio calls and comunications is really inmersive! I tell you.

We fly around 12-15 fellas with 3 or 4 different tasks including a CA. It is awesome.

EDIT:

Although I am already in a squadron, I would not mind to be a Mig21 agreesor from time to time as guest, eheheh

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, british guy here looking for a squadron to fly with, and learn from, along with a friend and possibly other members of our gaming group.

The squadron we eventually join in DCS would be the one we exclusively fly within.

My thread posted in MP section describes more.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=154185

Considering I see you are putting together a Mirage Flight, and have both KA 50 and MI 8 flights available, this looks possibly close im going to get as someone who has no interest in american planes or hardware on the whole.

Note although I am mostly trained for helos (Ka 50 for a few hundred or so more flight hours) im primarily interested in now learning and flying fast movers in a group.

My interests as far module / flight priority would likely be:

1: MIRAGE / MIG 21

2: SU 27 (33 at a absolute stretch)

3: KA 50 and MI 8

Looks like you are a great bunch of guys so thought id make this post, sorry for the necro.

So yes, count me as standing at the ready in that regard as best as free time and december allows!!

*excitement intensifies*

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHo7bqp3_Xw[/ame]

Edited by Deathbane

V.O.D.K.A. Squadron: Northern Wolves - Red ones go faster!

I would like to join too!

Always wanted to fly in a squad, been a lone DCS wolf for a long time now. Looks like this is my chance!

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA