Complainng about bugs in an open beta

Sleeper.M

What does the word "Beta" mean to you? If you don't want to deal with the small issues that exist in a beta, wait until 2.0 comes out and will have very little to nothing to complain about.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

A hotfix is generally aimed at fixing broken things, not adding new features.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

What does the word "Beta" mean to you? If you don't want to deal with the small issues that exist in a beta, wait until 2.0 comes out and will have very little to nothing to complain about.

It means "Beta" lol. come on now it's not a complaint just a statement of fact that's all. Are we not allowed to be disappointed? I cant speak for everyone but I know a lot of people really like that feature and look forward to seeing that get attention and implemented again in 1.5.

A hotfix is generally aimed at fixing broken things, not adding new features.

This is not a request for a new feature at all, and definitely something that has been Broken sense the update to 1.5. Unless your trying to tell me that the Multiplayer scoreboard is supposed to stay at zero for everyone. lol Wake up Bro. :doh:

Edited by Sleeper.M

• ED Team

ED are working hard to fix as many issues as possible, they will get rolled out in patches as and when they are fixed.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2