Run the fans

Hello, I received in Ed newsletter email that ventilators will work with updates of today:

1445624807-fan.png

unfortunately I do not succeed in executing them my fan is started well and the switchs of activated fan but nothing works. How can it be done?

Thank you in advance

Ps: Sorry for my bad English

i think it is on the way but not implemented yet

FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C II | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | F-14A/B | F-16CAH-64D Mi-24P | F-4E

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: C-130 | UH-60

Youtube

Z390 / i7 9700K / RTX3070 / 32 GB Ram / 1.5 tb SSD and 1 tb HDD // MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

AHHHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHTKGRDKWEFWEFKGKHRHTR

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

To misquote one of the last centuries great leaders...

Never in the field of online conflict has so much discussion revolved (nice pun I thought) around such an unnecessary system!

But yeah, we want fans!!!

Yep! The World can stop turning....so long as the fans don't!! :D

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Are there more than one Fan? I see only the pilot fan. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I'm fan of the fan too. :D

Look forward to see it working. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use