Would anyone else like see a Mi-14?

The Mi-14 was an amphibious nuclear depth charge capable anti-submarine helicopter that was based on the mi-8.

With the naval side getting a boost this year with the f-14 and F-18, I for one would love to see an ASW capable aircraft such as the Mi-14. I hope that Belsimtek could find the time to convert an Mi-8 into a Mi-14!

Would anybody else like to see this?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

The main problem of a Mi-14 has that require a great quantity of improvements on DCS: W engine, outside of the BSK module building:

Requrement To-Do list:

- Naval Environment: Realistic Sea and Submerged environment to submarines (Sea pressure system effects).

- Working submarines on DCS: W

- Under sea explosions and effects.

- Nuclear weapons implementation (and specific effects under water).

- Submarine Weapons: Torpedoes, hydrostatic bombs, mines and depth charges.

- Submarine damage model and effects (and ships if has applicable).

- Sonar system implementation (sonobuoys, Dipping sonar, pyrotechnics and MAD system).

- Submarine countermeasures.

- Build a Sonar engine to use Mi-14 sensors (Thermocline, Underwater acoustics, active and passive sonar, acoustic signature, biologic, Machinery / Cavitation / Hydrostatic noise, etc)

- Radar system affected to sea environment

- Sea Weather environment (up and under surface effects)

I like see them into DCS: W (Yes).

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Oh well one can dream........

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!