SU-25/33 HUD SPEED ISSUE

RazMan83

Hi All :thumbup:

Is anyone having the 80km hud issue ?

every Su Plane that i jump in the min km is 80 it wont go below this number even if the plane is still.

This started to happen to me when i updated to 1.5.

i checked the change logs for 1.5 and saw that they said they fixed this and this was just before i installed 1.5.

so i was wondering if anyone else has this issue or dose ED know about it and intend on fixing or is there away to fix it with a bit of code change ive had a decent look around but with no success.

Ive had a fair look around the forums and not found anything related to this issue, im pretty new to forums so forgive me if ive missed it somewere.

Thx in advance.:pilotfly:

It's not a bug.

in the A10C the speed wont go under 50 because there is not enough air flow going into the Pitot tube thingy.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

It's not a bug.

in the A10C the speed wont go under 50 because there is not enough air flow going into the Pitot tube thingy.

So just to be clear, in all planes this happens because of air flow? every su plane wont go below 80 ? i just checked the f15C it wont go below 17. well atleast that explains why nobody has made a post about it. ty matey :smilewink: they must of not added that into 1.2 thats what confused me and made me think it was a bug.