Multiple performance issues, posted ticket

Velsuvis

Framerate issues: Since latest DCS World Beta update, my system (Titan X *standard settings i.e. no overclocking*, 16 gigs of DDR4 RAM, 500 GB SSD, Windows 10 x64, Intel Core i7-5930k *factory settings* 1000 W Power Supply, EVGA X99 Micro motherboard).

These framerate issues were not present before the update. Nothing found on the forums on this issue. Will send DirectX report if necessary.

Framerate issues are consistent with no matter what settings: high, low, or any custom settings, and even all the NVIDIA settings on default as well... frames come to a crawl, and provide no solid gameplay... totally affect gameplay experience to the point of not being playable.

Most Sincere thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

DCS-Crash-20151025-194427.dmp (444.76 Kb)

DCS-Crash-20151025-194920.dmp (482.95 Kb)

DCS-Crash-20151004-081441.dmp (357.91 Kb)

DCS-Crash-20151004-081339.dmp (361.95 Kb)

DCS-Crash-20151004-081327.dmp (357.68 Kb)

Here are some crash logs, though not all directly related to the same issue, are indeed based upon performance... the last 2 were just today, and happened when trying to create and fly a simple mission that can be replayable with the same aircraft, only spawning aircraft of the same copy/paste so I can keep the same trigger rules... since no other way seems to be possible in order to get this scenario to work (one flight destroy, another spawns, with continued revolving spawns of said flight... doesn't work)

I've experienced severe Fps drop since update 3 also.

In update 2 dcs runs smooth as silk. Update 3 is a step backwards in perfomance.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

yes, I totally agree... unfortunately. I have also created 2 tickets, they keep telling me to post here, which I have... but the purview of the Ticket system is to TROUBLESHOOT specific "technical" issues... it is a direct way to communicate with the devs about a particular situation... and they keep on giving me sophistry about using the ticket system

yes, I totally agree... unfortunately. I have also created 2 tickets, they keep telling me to post here, which I have... but the purview of the Ticket system is to TROUBLESHOOT specific "technical" issues... it is a direct way to communicate with the devs about a particular situation... and they keep on giving me sophistry about using the ticket system

Well, honestly, this is a beta version, not officially released until it is sufficiently bug free.

The ticket system is for reporting issues with official releases.

I don't think it is helpful using the ticket system in this situation.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• ED Team

ED are aware of some FPS issues and they are looking into them.

Please post 1.5.0 BETA issues here in the forum following the F.A.Q. guide, it will help us collect data on issues and get them reported / resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2