[REPORTED]Huey nav lights

okieordie78

I noticed that the external nav lights on my huey don't always work. I'm talking about the green/red lights that are on top of the rear doors. The ones on bottom work, but the ones on top do not always work.

I have all of my lights on, (anti-collison, nav set to bright and steady, search etc etc etc). I had a mission setup and flew the huey, the top ones seem to work when I first started up and flew. But when I came back to land, shut-down, refuel and rearm and started back up again, those top lights weren't on. I didn't change my loadout or anything and kept all the switches on. Is there something I'm missing? Is this automatically controlled? The AI have all their lights working.

All of my lights work except for those top two, which may or may not be on and I don't see anything for them.

Thanks.

Edited by BIGNEWY

• ED Team

Yes, I had reported this a while a go and it was fixed.

The two top lights on each side do come on, but they are missing the glow the others have.

I will reproduce and make a report.

thanks

edit: reported

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2