[CLOSED, NO BUG] Trim Warthog HOTAS not working

As with version 1.2, the trim functions for the warthog are wrong.

In settings they have the default values of RCTRL + hat1 value.

You have to remove the right control modifier because the key binding has already the right control in its string.

Confirmed, the hat-switch defaults to some "view up/down/left/right" now.

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is not a bug. Not everyone has Track IR, so the view controls are mapped for those users. It is easily changed and all of us Warthog/TIR owners have been doing it since the A-10C was released.

EDIT: @OP If you hold the RCtrl key and move the trim hat, you will get proper trimming. It works just fine even though you might not want it configured that way.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: