Test Flight - L-39C Albatros Video Series

Bunyap

Part 1 of the L-39 Test Flight series is available here. These series document how I go about learning new aircraft from scratch and are intended mostly for new players who are looking for a place to start. I go into a lot of detail on aircraft systems so you might find parts useful even if you already know the aircraft. General topics are listed in the video title if you are looking for anything specific.

• Like 1

Great to see you covering the L-39C.

Don't forget to check this informative post on using the RSBN-5S in manual mode.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2518544&postcount=9

I'm finding very useful in Georgia (as an INS), where on the takeoff line up, I setup the RMI course, RSBN Azimuth and Range (~1km) to the runway and have a usable bullseye, etc.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I just love your test flight vids, Bunyap! This one was no exception.

+1 here man. Already waiting for part 2, 3, 4.......etc :thumbup:

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Good stuff, Im getting quite familiar with the aircraft and loving it, Bunyap's and John's videos always help.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.