Thrustmaster HOTAS X throttle help for DCS Huey

I have a thrustmaster HOTAS X joystick, it works great except when you are flying the HUEY there a bump in the center which causes issues when landing with precision using the throttle for the collective, does anyone know the best way around this ?

I did have a Saitek X52 but the drivers for windows 10 are awful and just too many issues with that stick. For the price I paid it was not worth all the trouble. It doesnt even work with USB 3 ports.

• 1 year later...

If u really want to give it a try, unsrew the 6 screws in the base and try to open the case. I tried it, but let go because it didn`t come off easily. I didn`t want to try prying it open with a screwdriver and to damage the casing.

If you found a way to get rid of the "center bump", let me know !

MSI H170M-A Pro with i5-6600K @ 3.5 Ghz, 16Gb DDR4-2133, ASUS GTX 1080 TI 11 Gb DDR5 352bit, Win10 Pro,

PUMA Flight Trainer, DCS 1.5, 2.5 open beta, UH-1H, KA50, Mi8-MTV2, Gazelle.

Have a safe flight !

When I was using the HOTAS X throttle I used to set the Huey collective curve so that the detent matched a comfortable cruising speed.

Similarly with jets I'd set the curve so that the detent matched 100% military power and going past the detent put me into reheat.

On non afterburning jets I'd set it at cruise speed as with the helos.

OS:Win10 Home CPU:i7 3770K 3.5(@4.3GHz) COOLER:ZalmanCNPS10X-PERFORMA MOBO:GigabyteGA-Z77X-UD5H SSD#1:SamsungEVO850Pro 500GB SSD#2:SanDisk240GB HDD:2x Seagate2TB GFX:GigabyteGTX670 WF3 2GB OC1058MHz RAM:16GB 16000MHz DDR3 KEYB'Ds:Corsair K95/MS SidewinderX4 MOUSE:LogitechG700s MON:2x ASUS 24” ROUTER:ASUS RT-N66U DarkKnight INTERWEBS:Fibre152Mbps/12Mbps JOYSTICK:TM T16000m Modded THROTTLE:TM TWCS HEADTRACK:TrackIR5Pro