[REPORTED]Server browser & GUI not responsive

Pilotmaverick

Hi.

I have a problem with the multiplayer menu.

Tried it on three different systems. Hot fix 3 is installed.

I cannot hit the "Exit" or "New Server" button. The Menu just is stuck at these buttons. But i still can chose different Servers.

Also when double clicking on a server, the loading screen appears but nothing happens.

Anyone else with that problem?

[REPORTED]Server browser & GUI not responsive

Cant view any servers at this moment in time, Neither can i exit multiplayer so i have to alt ctrl and delete.

Edited by BIGNEWY
Edited title to be more helpful for others

So it's not only me? Good ;)

I see some server (<10) but can't connect (loads forever). The exit multiplayer and refresh server list are without function. What I tried so far:

Logout/login

restart PC

reparing local files (steam)

renaming local config folder (user\games\DCS)

nothing helped.

• ED Team

I have enquired just waiting for a reply, I should imagine ED are aware and we should not have to wait to long. If I find out I will post here.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Don't know if this will help, but I found I could get onto servers by changing the order of the server listing before joining. I sorted by ping, then saw that a lot more servers came up and then I could join ok.

yes this is a work around, and well spotted :thumbup:

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

This has been reported

Try the work around, sort by ping and the list and functions work again.

Don't know if this will help, but I found I could get onto servers by changing the order of the server listing before joining. I sorted by ping, then saw that a lot more servers came up and then I could join ok.

Worked for me! Many thanks.

I can't even start the program, tried normal and beta, Beta won't do anything, Normal starts but won't go into aircraft. not tried Multiplayer.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

• ED Team
I can't even start the program, tried normal and beta, Beta won't do anything, Normal starts but won't go into aircraft. not tried Multiplayer.

That sounds like a different issue G00dnight, start a new thread with as much info as possible and I will try to assist you.