**New Movie** - Hot Zone

• ED Team

Hey guys and gals. icon_smile.gif

Yesterday, i made a new movie. And just for the record, this must've been a new record for the time it took to complete this movie.

50 minutes in-game time.

2 hours and 30 minutes editing, roughly.

And this time, Mig-29 ground action.

http://www.patricksaviation.com/sim_videos/166/Hot_Zone

Movie is made in the same style as "HEAT" and "The Chase". So it's kinda short. Go figure. :P

Thanks to www.patricksaviation.com for hosting.

Enjoy.

Cheers

• Like 5

nice little movie as always GA,

One thing though, Not sure if this is your intention or not, but... In several of your movies, the audio is quite distorted, as in you raising the output volume level via software or EQ thus it sounds really distorted sometimes, not clean and crisp.

I guess if this is the intention, well cool... But if not, just a heads up.

PS: I'm guessing its not my setup cause it happens in diff 2 PC's as well as my home theater via xbox/xbmc :)

sig-YF19a.jpg

• ED Team

Distortion, well...sometimes its intentional, other times i just leave it as is. The only point in this movie where i know there is distortion on purpose is the shot where the mig fires many rockets at the trucks. :P

But anyway, thanks for the comments guys, appreciated :)

Again like we are becoming used to a great (little) movie :thumbup:

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64

Excellent movie GA, I just wish that LO could look like that (the color) :thumbup:. sad that it was short though...

It was ok, I know you can do better;)

Remember that even if its short, put some more work in your title.

The big and small movie projects put a lot of money, that only to show the title of the movie.

start by using better colors for your titles, or just use white, using a lot of colors in titles like you did make it very cheap, even on small projects.

gr

Little_Donkey

If I may be so bold, and I would like to hear from the rest of the community......

I think it would be great to give Amraam a break in flying the missions. I'm not going to let him off the hook of making movies though. :-)

Here is my idea.......

With Amraam's permmition, I would like to see many LO flyers out there to send Amraam a 10 second clip of there flying. Say from the same mission. Ammy can then, take those, and make his movie magic.

Now Amraam, I know when you make some of your movies, like the last one, you fly, you record, then you make your magic for the rest of us to enjoy. What if you took a bunch of very small tracks from the community, I would love to take part in it, then made a movie from those? The community would benifit from having credits, and you would have the callenge of putting those small tracks together. You of course would have to sirt it all out, but the callenge for you would be taking what is there, and making the best of it, just like movies you see on TV. You would be the editor, instead of doing everything. But many the great part of it is the community would have a part in it too, have a credit in it, and hopefully keep you and LO in business for a long time. Please keep me in mind if this is a good idea and things go through.

I would like to provide my services as one that can orginize, collect all the tracks, and send them to you on a regular basis. I would also like to include myself with a very small track for your consideration. But in the end, I think it would work out great to make a mission, have anyone that wants it to fly it, record it, and take from that a small clip to be taken into consideration.

I would like to hear from the community as to weather this sounds like something they would want to do, and if Amraam wants to do it.

Later,

Coffee

Just awesome!

But GA, something went wrong with editing/encoding? Because I'm having this black bars on left and right side again, reducing the image size (you know this also occured in your previous production).

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team
Just awesome!

But GA, something went wrong with editing/encoding? Because I'm having this black bars on left and right side again, reducing the image size (you know this also occured in your previous production).

Black bars? hm, you're right, there seems to be some very small, 1 inch black bars on both sides when viewed in fullscreen..

I'm not quite sure what causes this....will look into it, thanks for the notice :)

Maybe is because he has a LCD screen wit 5/4 aspect but he makes his project with 800X600 resolution, 3/4 aspect.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least