C101 broken or just me

VPS_MCOY

Hi there i am having a problem with the c101 working at all after the most recent update it just doesn't load in at all and more and i have to crash my game to be able to do anything at all. Just wondering if its only me who has this problem or its a known problem thanks

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

U can delete the EB version and made the CC version the only one available.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

um ... what?

Kidding dont worry.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I can select version CC as volable now, but it gives me CTD.

Confirmed met too today. only available as AI. :music_whistling: I thought it was ready to fly. So we wait and see. :)

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

inout, cockpit shape and files + comm folder for CC are missing. if you redirect them in the entry file to use the EB's version files, than you dont get a CTD. but in the end you can only fly the EB with CC shape by doing so ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

inout, cockpit shape and files + comm folder for CC are missing. if you redirect them in the entry file to use the EB's version files, than you dont get a CTD. but in the end you can only fly the EB with CC shape by doing so ;)

I must be a noob:D Can you explain step by step?:book:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

open:

C:\*your folder*\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\C-101\entry.lua

change the red marked CC to EB:

InputProfiles=

{

["C-101EB"]=current_mod_path..'/Input/C-101EB',

["C-101CC"]=current_mod_path..'/Input/C-101CC',

},

make_flyable('C-101CC',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/C-101CC/',nil,current_mod_path..'/comm/C-101CC/comm.lua') -- SFM

you may join into the cockpit that way, but it will be the EB cockpit, as the CC cockpit is just not in the current install. the input commands are also from the EB, so you wont be able to fire weapons using keystrokes, as said, you might fly technicaly a CC with EB systems/cockpit functionality ;)

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

But that means we can't use the weapons, right?

So the CC, is it just not ready yet? Or did something get broke in the new update?

You talk about a LIGHT payload for that a/c. 4 mk84 , 2 winders and a gun pod put it around 167 overweight.

Even on the lightest payload just below 100, the a/c still uses up all of the runway plus some to take off. But I noticed the AI aren't using the flaps. (It does have flaps right?)

Can't wait to try this bird.

So the CC, is it just not ready yet? Or did something get broke in the new update?

You talk about a LIGHT payload for that a/c. 4 mk84 , 2 winders and a gun pod put it around 167 overweight.

Even on the lightest payload just below 100, the a/c still uses up all of the runway plus some to take off. But I noticed the AI aren't using the flaps. (It does have flaps right?)

Can't wait to try this bird.

The CC has not been released by Aviodev. Only the AI version is in the game.

Yes, as we merged both versions in the same module, some parts of the CC are present, it's a toll we have to pay right now.

CC is still not ready, so do not pay too much attention sof far, but at least that means that we are working hard to release it asap.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]