Tacview 1.4 on sale till November 8th: 50% off!

Vyrtuoz

Tacview 1.4 is out!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2535227#post2535227

To celebrate the online debriefing, Tacview Professional is on sale for about a week. Both the upgrade and the full license are on sale.

Note that if you want to upgrade your Home license, please send me an email with a reference to your current license and I will send you back a coupon to upgrade for 50% of the regular upgrade price.

Let all your friends and teammates now about it!

659387599753256960.jpg

Edited by Vyrtuoz
tacview-signature-512x128x24.png

I'm interested in the professional version when it says Real Time Online Analysis

Does that mean if I have a second monitor on the side it can run tacview while I'm physically flying on my primary?

I know it's not available yet, but is that the intention?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, this will be definitively possible. Another typical use would be an instructor monitoring its trainees during a network session.

I'm interested in the professional version when it says Real Time Online Analysis

Does that mean if I have a second monitor on the side it can run tacview while I'm physically flying on my primary?

I know it's not available yet, but is that the intention?

Hi Vyrtuoz,

Would it be possible to add a feature to the real time analysis where you can set a delay between the actual session and the one playing on Tacview? Also being able to choose how much delay youd want, which can vary from a few seconds to many minutes with one hour being the max?

That would be freaking awesome if the above was possible as it will allow near live streaming of online PvP competitions without being exposed to intel leakage...

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

The delay might need to be in the range of hours sometime... like on Blue Flag.

A question for Vyrtuoz:

The 50% off for professional applies only for upgrades from Home or also for direct buying Professional? Sorry for the question, but the explanation here kind of clouds the info from the site.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Both the upgrade and the full license are on sale.

The delay might need to be in the range of hours sometime... like on Blue Flag.

A question for Vyrtuoz:

The 50% off for professional applies only for upgrades from Home or also for direct buying Professional? Sorry for the question, but the explanation here kind of clouds the info from the site.

I can see your point. I don't see an obvious solution for that yet, but I will think about it during the conception of the new exporter.

Hi Vyrtuoz,

Would it be possible to add a feature to the real time analysis where you can set a delay between the actual session and the one playing on Tacview? Also being able to choose how much delay youd want, which can vary from a few seconds to many minutes with one hour being the max?

That would be freaking awesome if the above was possible as it will allow near live streaming of online PvP competitions without being exposed to intel leakage...

Tacview is unquestionably THE best tool I've ever used to improve my general flying, situational awareness and to evaluate my own performance in missions. Absolutely indispensable. Awesome work Vyrtuoz! :worthy:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

I am so tempted...

There is a group purchase, for the Pro version, going on over at SimHQ. It closes Saturday and the thread is here.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4188748/TacView_Group_Buy#Post4188748

The large group price along with the current sale makes the Pro version a great deal.

• Like 3

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

@ Vyrtuoz

Is this still available? 50% off a full license would be great. I'm interested in purchasing the full professional version.. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

The sale is on until Nov. 8th (according to the thread title). ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'd highly recommend the professional edition. The charts give a wealth of information.

Vyrtuoz, looking forward to real time analysis

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

There is a group purchase, for the Pro version, going on over at SimHQ. It closes Saturday and the thread is here.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4188748/TacView_Group_Buy#Post4188748

The large group price along with the current sale makes the Pro version a great deal.

Interested in the group deal too. Three Pro licences. I´m in. How do we manage this? Thanks.

Waiting for the return of: -TLP- -True LAN Play- Multiplayer without permanent internet connection to ED master-server. Plane wishlist: Antonov - AN-2

Sign me up for the professional edition! Good idea on the group deal

Interested in the group deal too. Three Pro licences. I´m in. How do we manage this? Thanks.

Anyone interested in the group purchase needs to post in the thread on SimHQ (create an account if you don't have one, of course). I am not managing this in any way. I just posted the information.