This is Awsome

Well guy's after doing tons of research and trying to find a Web Site that could actually deliver it, I finally have a new LCD Monitor installed....

Its a Samsung LN-S3251D LCD TV/Monitor and honestly the picture here is the best...

I had a Philips HDTV installed but it just isn't up to the task of produceing clear computer graphics. Allthought it does a great job with HDTV and runs DVD's well, it has issues with a computer system.

There is a lot of overscan that cannot be resolved and the text wasn't at all clear.

Now with the Samsung all of these issues are non existant..

untitled.jpg

Here in the States if you go into an EB Games or CompUSA store you'll see the the smaller monitor (15"? ) paired up with XBox 360 and is being used for demonstration purposes.

And there really is a very good reason for this as this model was developed together with MicroSoft primarily for this purpose..

So all I can say is "WOW" especially when flying in Lock On the views are extremly clear and simply breathtaking ( LOL ).....

I highly recommend this one to any serious simmer's...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Last week I went to a computer store just to see what's new. There I saw a laptop and thought that it had a picture put over the screen... you know.. a printed picture But then... the thing in the picture mooved. I couln't belive that those colors came from a laptop screen. What they do these days with those tft's is amasing. I'll have to get me one when prices go down (althohug my 21" trinitron is just fine :))

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.