New trailer for Black Shark 2 Republic Campaign

That is better!!

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Very well done Chuck. Super nice.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

That is a good video.

Edited by VIKBELL
grammer

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Very good trailer, I buy the dlc because of it. But one question, in your trailer the radio messages are in Russian, are they in the sim ? Or you take some real voice coms and put in the trailer ? I ask this because I run the first mission and the voices were on English..

Regards!!

Very good trailer, I buy the dlc because of it. But one question, in your trailer the radio messages are in Russian, are they in the sim ? Or you take some real voice coms and put in the trailer ? I ask this because I run the first mission and the voices were on English..

Regards!!

In the campaign, some parts are in russian, some parts are in broken english. Rest assured, all the footage recorded came from the campaign, I didn't just "copy-paste" real voice comms over them.

In the campaign, some parts are in russian, some parts are in broken english. Rest assured, all the footage recorded came from the campaign, I didn't just "copy-paste" real voice comms over them.

Thanks a lot for the clarification, it's sad that all the voices aren't in Russian, the voice acting level seems very high, at least in the voices in your video, I didn't surprise if you say there are taken from some Chechnya combat videos.. :D

Great trailer Chuck, thanks so much for doing this and for sharing!

I so look forward to getting proficient enough in the Ka-50 to be able to fly this campaign!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Strange. In the first trailer shown by Chizh, the voices sound American. Oh, well.

I was playing the mission tanks in attack and then gets the first radio transmission in Russian, and then thought.. I've heard this before.. and the same with the following.. So I search a video from the battle on Grozny and yes, they used real battle transmissions in some of the missions..

Here is the proof =

That's the first transmission heard in the tanks on attack mission..

EDIT : The last minutes of the video are very graphic.. you're advised !!

Edited by S-GERAT