[RESOLVED]Warthog thottle, can't slew TAD or TGP with the slew-button.

As the title says.

Works just fine in 1.2, not working in 1.5b. There are no buttons or any axis to assign here, so I'm at a loss.

Edited by BIGNEWY
Title

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Warthog HOATS works perfect, so I guess the problem isn't the new patch.

Did you guys tried a reapair run for the DCS 1.5 Beta files?

And very important if you want some help; you have to show what hard- and software you guys work with.

How old are your drivers?

Which drivers are installed?

What OS is installed?

E.g.

:pilotfly:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.

• ED Team

have you copied your input folders over from an earlier install?

Try deleting or removing your input folder

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input

DCS will create a new one when it restarts and then re map your controls to see if this remedies the problem.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ran a repair and renamed the Config/Input folder. Everything is fine now. I didn't actively copy over my A-10C inputs, but it could be the installer did it for me.

Anyways, I'm happy now!

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]