Su-25t v1.5 open beta campaign

AlienKarma

I have been playing the default Su-25t campaign on DCS v1.5 Open Beta and realized that the blue side (Georgia) airplanes and helicopters have Russian skins and markings (red star). :wacko:

And today I was shot down by an enemy Su25t with an IR missile with the exact same skin and markings than me and my wingman. :doh:

Is this a known issue?

I have a fresh win 10 pro x64 install and vanilla DCS World v1.5 (no mods as requested by ED, no modules installed and default P51 deactivated).

Regards,

AK

Is this a known issue?

No idea, but it's clearly a legitimate issue. Good find.

You should post in the official 1.5 bug thread rather than here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=440

:thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Yes, this happens on older missions where skin name used for units no longer match with skin names currently in installation. When that happens the sim will fallback to the default skin, which is the russian one.

To fix this is it necessary to open each mission, open each unit payload and change the skin.

What ED could do is to change the logic so it will fallback for the first skin of the country of the unit. But I imagine this would have very little priority.

Yes, this happens on older missions where skin name used for units no longer match with skin names currently in installation. When that happens the sim will fallback to the default skin, which is the russian one.

To fix this is it necessary to open each mission, open each unit payload and change the skin.

What ED could do is to change the logic so it will fallback for the first skin of the country of the unit. But I imagine this would have very little priority.

Thanks for the inputs.