-=NEW MOVIE=- "Flanker"

Thanks guys. Downloading now!

Fantastic avatars :thumbup: I love these drama-propaganda poster style.

I'll post my critique about the movie later in this post.

edit (okey, I watched it):

I won't molest you at all. I understand this is a show off of your move making skills. This is instant classic for me. It's amazing work really. I love your choice of music - I personally find good electronica music suiting these kind of footage the best (not some cheap rock). So everything about that movie is well well hell above average! Who'd think that your first production could be THAT good. No - and it has nothing to do that one of you are from the same country as I am. I just love your movie guys. Everything about that movie is good (though I think lens-flares on missiles are not necessary). Oh, and Magda forgot to sugar your tea - once.

That's it.

I'm waiting impatiently for your next production.

I'd really like to meet you guys on 504 server and talk to you on TS :) Treating you as one of few moviemakers-celebrities already.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Awesome. Really, really liked the "finding-focus-effect". It gave the movie a good movie feel - like the camera man was standing there, trying to focus on the fastmovers. You had a movie-grain-filter in the beginning - gave it a great feel.

The "company intro" was cool and stylish.

I would show this to any potential new Lomac-pilots to win them over.

Only request is a storyline - I luuuve stories, and you definitely have great editing and movie-skills.

:-)

• Like 1

Wow - nice movie guys !

How did you record? With FRAPS or ingame? What settings did you use?

Did you record with half speed and speed up within editing?

Please share some tech infos!

Greetings

krel01

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

About lens flare: we didn't implement this - it's a wonderfull patch of made by unknown guy;) ;) ;)

But seriously,this film is kind of experiment. Apllying this effect we wanted to hide native lockon boring missile release effect called by some of forum members as toiled paper effect.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. Mahatma Gandhi.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice movie guys. Keep it up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Wow - nice movie guys !

How did you record? With FRAPS or ingame? What settings did you use?

Did you record with half speed and speed up within editing?

Please share some tech infos!

The movie was recorded in-game ofcourse as a numbered screenshots. In this way you've got better quality, and you are out of codec problem.

That what you saw was in 640*480 only, i have better version with better colours but i wanted to watch this movie by as many people as possible. That is why this movie exist on internet in two versions 16 and 89 MB. I think that 100MB is a limit for 9min movie,size of my private version is 2GB!!! 1280*1024 in best colours and music quality, believe me it's whole different!

If you have more questions you're very welcome:)

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. Mahatma Gandhi.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! awesome video, really does make me wanna fly the Su-27 :D

About lens flare: we didn't implement this - it's a wonderfull patch of made by unknown guy;) ;) ;)

have to ask this, is this lens flare some kind of LOMAN addon?

have to ask this, is this lens flare some kind of LOMAN addon?

No,it was just a joke:) :) It is effect added in editing program.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd really like to meet you guys on 504 server and talk to you on TS :) Treating you as one of few moviemakers-celebrities already.

I would love to but as I said erlier I'm still waiting for unlocking ports. Admin promised me that but I've got to remember it to him frequently. Thanks for inviting and warm words. I really glad to hear Your opinion.

P.S. I agree with lens flare. But as KIVI said that was the experiment - check the brightness changing with the effect. We'd liked to show this as realistic as it gets but implementing that to missile realese was too much. No more ever - promise!

So the bigger version is not intended for public? :music_whistling:

http://beta.yousendit.com/

http://www.megaupload.com/

http://www.filefactory.com/

:music_whistling: :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

well done. Impressive camera work. How do u guys drive the camera alongside a jet. DO u just keep zooming in???

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|