Campaign - mission order.

ponhard

Hello!

Missions does not come in right order. I opened the campaign in campaign builder.

Some mission comes up again after i have already played it.

And as someone already commented, same skins on both sides and no kneeboard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro - Asus Z370 Prime A - i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz - 32 GB DDR4 - Nvidia GTX 1080 - Oculus Rift CV1 - HOTAS Warthog - CH Pro Pedals

Puukko - Kossu - HK Sininen Lenkki

• 1 month later...
Hello!

Missions does not come in right order. I opened the campaign in campaign builder.

Some mission comes up again after i have already played it.

And as someone already commented, same skins on both sides and no kneeboard.

with update 1.5.2 (Steam), I have kneeboard working but the missions still seem in the wrong order!

My first mission is to go visit all the local landmarks! I see on you tube that first mission is to fly down to senaki kolkhi.?!

Edited by R3TR0
wanted to add some txt :)

• 7 months later...

I still have this problem. Missions come in wrong order.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro - Asus Z370 Prime A - i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz - 32 GB DDR4 - Nvidia GTX 1080 - Oculus Rift CV1 - HOTAS Warthog - CH Pro Pedals

Puukko - Kossu - HK Sininen Lenkki

I still have this problem. Missions come in wrong order.

On a quick look in the campaign builder and mission editor:

There is no right order as it has a random mission picker component built in, depending on your score, it doesn't play cronologically, it has two missions in each stage that look similiar but aren't.

You will get a different order of missions most likely, if you fail or succeed, most campaigns that use this system nearly always confuse the @$^$# out of players.

The scoring system may also be defective causing an incorrect outcome.

I have not played, nor tested the missions, and as most of is it in russian so makes it harder to test and give a firm answer.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.