What do you want to see most in DCS World?

Wags

What do you want to see most in DCS World?  

1607 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see most in DCS World?

• 4th generation, multirole fighters
    • Dynamic campaign system
    • New combat theater maps
    • Improved multiplayer with dedicated server and online performance tracking
    • New and improved air traffic control system
    • New and improved effects and audio and visuals
    • More content in the form of missions and campaigns
    • Other. Please list in discussion
    • New helicopters, like attack helos
    • Older era aricraft from WWII to Vietnam

Dynamic Campaigns for sure... with a little bit of improved ATC for flavour :)

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I would like to see a dynamic campaign system because there are only so many missions ED and our beloved content creators can create in a given time frame.

A dynamic campaign system would help to give us singleplayer and co-op focused pilots more content.

Of course - 4th generation, multirole fighters - especially F/18-18C ;)

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz|Nvidia GTX 550Ti Gigabyte OC 1GB|Corssair Vengeance 2x 4GB|Th Hotas X|Homemade Headtrack (75FPS 120degrees)

DCS World: FC3, A10C Warthog, Ka-50 Black Shark 2, L-39 Albatros, MiG-21 Fishbed

I selected the dynamic campaign, but I also have one for "other"

Multiplayers under 1 flight. 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4, all recognized as human players under the leadership of 1-1. shared waypoints for the flight, 1-1 and others can use the easy comms to communicate orders and commands. Not sure if that fits under improved multiplayer or not.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

So many nice things! But the choice is an easy one though: Dynamic Campaign! It has the biggest overall impact on the enjoyment of this sim.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Dynamic Campaigns for sure... with a little bit of improved ATC for flavour :)

That's what I'm thinking....but which way around? So much choice :cry:

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

I'm glad to see that the interest in "old stuff" is so low. (C'mon guys you have plenty of WWII sims!)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I would really be interrested in the developpment of the word "WORLD" - of DCS world.

Some people calls for Dynamic Campaign, but even before talking about this, I think work should continue on Combined Arms side of things :

-Infantry needs to be implemented. the current soldier modeling is just impossible to use as it. I think infantry entity should get tracked per "squad", like games such Combat Mission, Steel Beast Pro, wargames and some others. This trick should allow more infantry unit without significant impact on CPU/network. Whatever fancy plane or tanks you have infantry is the key of the war :D

-World AI (not even talking plane).

the game actually feature a a great level of detail on ground vehicle, that is not seen in any other simulator. However, ground stuff is just sitting brainless thing. When you are striking a tank platoon or IFV platoon, it should be able to take some basic decision such as getting under a tree line or a forest if struck by plane, or if attacked by tanks or helis, take hull down position. DCS already feature LOS check code - this hull down feature calculation shouldn't be hard to tackle.

To conclude after those two examples - This game offer great flying experience, and my point is that giving a more life into the ground world will give a better experience for those flying above.

Thank you for reading and great work on 1.5 :)