What do you want to see most in DCS World?

Wags

What do you want to see most in DCS World?  

1607 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see most in DCS World?

• 4th generation, multirole fighters
    • Dynamic campaign system
    • New combat theater maps
    • Improved multiplayer with dedicated server and online performance tracking
    • New and improved air traffic control system
    • New and improved effects and audio and visuals
    • More content in the form of missions and campaigns
    • Other. Please list in discussion
    • New helicopters, like attack helos
    • Older era aricraft from WWII to Vietnam

When people vote for Dynamic Campaign, I suppose they they want a Dynamic Multiplayer campaign right?

The scripted single player ones are really good already.

Dynamic Multiplayer campaigns would be the second best thing after F-18C :)

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I said 4th generation ,but I was torn also with Vietnam era .

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Just give us a WW2 P-51 visual model (which is required for the new WW2 Europe expansion), so remove the twin antenna to a single one behind the canopy, remove the antenna under the front cowling and remove the squiggly antenna in the tail.

Job done.

Cheers, MP

Dynamic campaigns!

Not just dynamic but with added variety and just plain more of them. There are still bugs in some of the missions included with the modules. I'd like to see in-depth and and highly polished campaigns with really high production value as flight sim'ing for me is still a single player affair.

A better ATC system was a very close second. Looking forward to checking out Hollywood's VIACOM 2.0! But I'd love to see some much more sophisticated and flexible radio implementation within DCS itself.

VR (both Rift and Vive) wasn't on the list but I'm assuming that's a no brainer ;-)

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

This is mostly a priority list and not a wishlist as most of the selections are on the way right? :)

So IMO, in order to proceed to a Dynamic Campaign System which is really important, we would first need a stable Multiplayer - Dedicated server system.

That together with performance tracking will lead first to user made Dynamic Campaigns as the mission builders will not have to limit themselves due to performance issues.

That can give time to ED to built a complete Dynamic Campaign system which will get better time to time with the additions of Theaters and new modules.

Stability is the first priority for me as clients join to relax and simulate war situations and not to deal with technical issues.

Multiplayer should be the future and we won't be able to use any of the additions without a stable server system. :)

Keep it up ED!

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

I voted dedicated server. It would be a huge help for multiplayer!

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

AI overhaul

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Wags, first thing thank you for asking the community ! ... Second thing is of course Dynamic campaign will make the game much more better ...

I hate to compare stuff but now i have too ... look at the dynamic campaign in Falcon BMS its so much fun and versatile.

im pretty sure something like that will change the whole game interface, but imagine that its not gonna be like 20 F-15c against 20 Su-27's in the air dogfighting same time ... its all Dynamic.

| DCS World Nub's Cockpit Channel |

https://www.youtube.com/NubsCockpit

Dynamic campaign hands down. Right now lack of content in the way of missions is one of DCS' biggest short comings, and while adding new missions and campaigns helps it does get old playing the same missions over and over again.

With a dynamic campaign system in place thing like replay ability are no longer an issue. Players won't have to rely on other to get new mission to enjoy or be forced to fly a mission they created taking out much of the surprise of whats going on. Not only that but mission types. Want to fly SEAD? Do a fighter sweep? Take out an Airfield? Instead of searching trying to find a mission or building one from scratch just select that mission type in your campaign and go to town. It may take more time and work to setup something like this, but in the end it would save a lot of time and resources down the road I would think than trying to keep your customers happy by constantly having to build new missions and campaign stories throughout the lifespan of this great simulation.

DC for me.

If I could merge 2 then DC on a dedicated server with stats.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.