Sounds needed

Could anyone help me finding some good quality sounds like crashes, explosions and pilots' chats? I know the nice site like www.sounddogs.com but the quality of those files are not enough. I need it for next movie.

Find someone with old games like Quake 2 or Halflife 1 (or better yet, get them yourselves) - and download utilities to get sounds from those.

As for pilot chatter - Homeworld 1 is your best bet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

I made this mix of real life fighter pilot radio chatter ages ago and stored it on one of my back up drives,my orig recording is over 100mb but i just shortened it for ya..

theres some interferance but a lot of it is quite clear and ok to use in Movies ect. (i used to play it in the background of Lockon when flying)

p.s can't remember the site it was off..i just downloaded them all then put them together with WAVELAB 4 to make one continuous WMA file

41.1mb ZIP file

let me know if this helps ya out..

http://www.savefile.com/files/6720203

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

I made this mix of real life fighter pilot radio chatter ages ago and stored it on one of my back up drives,my orig recording is over 100mb but i just shortened it for ya..

theres some interferance but a lot of it is quite clear and ok to use in Movies ect. (i used to play it in the background of Lockon when flying)

p.s can't remember the site it was off..i just downloaded them all then put them together with WAVELAB 4 to make one continuous WMA file

41.1mb ZIP file

let me know if this helps ya out..

http://www.savefile.com/files/6720203

does that have some russian chatter, and if not where can I get some of that

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Id like to see a new sound mod ...........but leave the control sounds alone.

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/