Latest Arma 3 and DCS Movies

Lt_Maverick

I've always had an interest in making movies with Sony Vegas and other creative apps but never had the time because of colleg, career and military. But now that so have extra time I'n trying to progress at it. Here are my 2 latest movies:

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

Edited by Lt_Maverick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

After watching both of your videos I have to say great job. Now I want to fly the Frogfoot and get that Arma 3 Mod to play around with.

Thank you very much. They have the Su-25 in a few mods too but it's obviously not as fun as the DCS module. Firewill has an f2, f14 and f16 mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice videos man. It would be cool to see ARMA 3 infantry combined with DCS modules in the same video.....:music_whistling:

Would be nice to do a laser designated strike with guided munitions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]