Super Hind

Frosty

mi-24 super hind mk.V

244738_mi-24_-super-hind-mk_-vertolyot_1600x1064_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg

542236_3415287816910_1111524711_33353543_628847370_n.jpg

fnhatx.jpg

1369949_-_main.jpg

now this has a 20MM cannon on the nose and a electro optical system! imagine if it had the 9K121 Vikhr as a possible armament

Bohemia had the mk.3 version so why cant we :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If the MWS didn't see it. it never happened"

Maybe we will, but only after you bribed:

1. an actual pilot to talk about the new systems and their effectivity.

2. an engineer who is willing to talk about the specs and gives ED some FM and weapon charts

3. some ground crew members which will give more information on the construction related improvements

4. other russian pilots that saw this gunship in action and can provide information on maneuver/combat performance

So if we find these People, not afraid of treason to bring us a new module we could start a kickstarter campaign for it. :lol:

Ok, to come back to reality, we won't see this module and this is good from a realistic point of view. It's like the demands for the F-35 or the european Tiger helicopter.

The problem with this new hardware is that 95% of the avionics, FM and weapons performance would be rough guesses or calculations by the developers since nearly everything about these platforms is classified.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good guess, exsept it's not soviet.

It's built by a South African company called ATE and was taken under contract for the Algerian Air Force.

The problem not being so much soviet as much more NATO as all the systems are western

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Somebody get in touch with ATE quick! Who knows, they might even be amenable to their product being showcased in a world famous simulation like DCS? :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

The mk.3 is in (the surprising arcade) takeon: helicopters by Bohemia like I said. The guy who bought the first super hind liked them so much he orders newer versions since. They are on mk 5 already since starting in 2001.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The mk.3 is in (the surprising arcade) takeon: helicopters by Bohemia like I said. The guy who bought the first super hind liked them so much he orders newer versions since. They are on mk 5 already since starting in 2001.

You mean they sell a Super Hind to "a guy"???? :helpsmilie:

You mean they sell a Super Hind to "a guy"???? :helpsmilie:

The leader of the county I would inagine

But let me remid you that you can buy any aircraft from whom eer you want as long as you have the money. I plan to get a helicopter licence and get a loan on a gazelle and for a bit of fun take it to a large (4k pop) Airsoft game and charge for insertions and extractions :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The boxes are called "Pall vortex engine air particle separator system"

It's a fancy term to saying to keeps the sand out.

"Super Hind Mk 3 - adds the core avionics systems together with a dual-feed, turreted, 20mm cannon and INGWE anti-tank missiles. The 20mm cannon can be slaved to the crew's helmets.

Planned future upgrades include a redesigned fuselage, digital glass cockpit, infra-red exhaust suppressors, sand filters, composite rotor blades, fixed landing gear and a digital autopilot system. These upgrades will result in the MI-24 Super Agile Hind."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]